2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Puffy!

I did NOT get enough water in yesterday!!! 

I could feel it in my fingers today and my weight is up a little as well, so I need to get on the water again!

I did get my teeth cleaned, manage to get a lot of work done at the office and eat pretty well!!

The husband made an awesome scramble last night for dinner: roasted peblano pepper, red onion, a little queso fresco with a couple slices of avocado.

I have my lunch packed again today (hummus, cucumber, rice crackers, cottage cheese, fresh fruit, yogurt).  Had an Ensure for breakfast so am up on the protein today already and feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment