2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Monday, October 28, 2013

3 day travel weekend

Oufff....

3 days of car travel
3 days of visiting
3 days of eating out
3 days of car snacks and poor choices
3 days of not enough water

weigh in this morning: 239.6

Remediation in progress!!!  See picture of packed high protein lunches ready to rock n' roll this week!!


 
Cottage Cheese
Fruit cups
Lunch boxes:
roasted chicken
mini pitas (2)
hummus
baby carrots
grapes
lite moz cheese string
cucumbers
Ensure's
 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice healthy food planning! And your fridge is WAAAAY cleaner than mine. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I thought the same thing Marion...love me a sparkling clean fridge. Did you clean it just before the photo?

    Awesome planning, WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a clean fridge!! I didn't specifically clean it out before the photo, but it was new in August - so t hasn't had much of a chance to get grungy.... plus we don't have kids, so thats a big factor! I was hoping that no one noticed the gin in the back! HA!! :)

    ReplyDelete