2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Friday, October 11, 2013

Dog walking over Dinner date

Last weekend I helped a friend out with some house stuff.

She said that she would take me to dinner as thanks.  I suggested we do dog walking instead, because... I don't need dinner!!  So, last night I went and we walked all their permanent and foster dogs (6) and my dog and got some good chatting out of the way. 

I had fun
She had fun
Dogs had fun

Total win all the way around.  Small choices making big differences.

My legs are feeling that slght bit of tired today. Feels good!

Water - still not getting enough of that in me,but I'm working on it.

I've totally dropped off my pushup and sit ups. I HAVE TO GET BACK AT IT.  Ug. I need a sticky note or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment