2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Monday, December 9, 2013

Accountability

Accountability.....I haz none.

I didn't weigh in all weekend and forgot last week between early mornings and extra working hours. In all fairness I didn't want to weigh in this morning either.  I really really begrudgily stepped onto the scale.

I've been sick and busy, but that is no excuse.   I have to get back into my routine and start monitoring myself.

I had WAY too many sweet and not nearly enough protein.



2 comments:

  1. Me too. I have to get stricter--by a lot. It's so easy this time of the year to go lax on personal rules. We have to just keep fighting it. January will be easier when everyone in the country has a few weeks of watching their weight. Lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, YES YES! Time to stop grazing on my part and get back on the water. I love the resolution'ers. LOL.

      Delete