Aug 31 - 239
Sept 1 - 238.6
Sept 2 - 238.0
Sept 3 - 238.2
Sept 4 - 238.8
Sept 5 - 239.2
Sept 6 - 240.2
Sept 7 - 240.6
Sept 8 - 238.6
Sept 9 - 238.2
Sept 10 - 240.2
Sept 11 - 239.8
Sept 12 - 241.0
Sept 13 - 240.8
Sept 14 - 240.2
Sept 16 - 238.8
Sept 17 - 240.6
Sept 18 - 240.4
Sept 19 - 239.2
Sept 20 - 239.8
Sept 21 - 240.2
Sept 22 - 239.2
Sept 23 - 239.4
Sept 24 - 238.8
Sept 25 - 238.8
Sept 26 - 239.4
Sept 27 - 238.8
Sept 28 - 238.6
Sept 29 - 239.0Sept 30 - 238.6
Total Lost in September: .4lbs
Total Lost overall: 62.4lbs
September has FLOWN by, and I seriously can't believe that this month is over.
As you can see, I'm still struggling in the 238 region. I spent some time this morning reading over my previous monthly posts and reflecting. I have to make some changes, they are going to happen, but as usual - life is a big excuse for me.
However, things are on the up and up:
- The house s 95% done for cleaning, painting, rennos and I've not got a lot more task to get done. Light painting, hanging more pictures. Easy stuff.
- The garage apt is 95% done and we have it rented out. The tenant is coming over tonight to get key, drop off a check and she is moving in next weekend.
- Work is going well - its busy (but its never not going to be), however I've just passed the 6 month mark there and things are starting to get easier. I'm more familiar with the role, the duties and the processes. That feels good.
- I'm 60+ pounds lighter than I was last year... and it is coming up on a year next month. I've not spent much time thinking about all the great things that I've accomplished, how much better my life is and focusing on the good. Which I'm going to do.
There were some improvements that need to be noted:
- I tried on my leather boots and got one more button done up on the side! YAY!
- I bought a shirt at Old Navy that was.... A LARGE!!!! LARGE! woot
- My bras are all on the tightest set of loops. Time to get a few new ones of those too. That will mean that I'm back into a 38inch band.
- We had friends over that hadn't seem me in a year and they were shocked/impressed.
- All my pants are getting too baggy, but I'm going to wait another month for "winter" to get some new ones.
- I bought some new shoes this weekend as well, and was back down a 1/2 size to a full size. Which is great, because I was up to a tight 11, and now I have a few 10's and 10.5's that are fitting.
- I made and packed up lunches for this week, getting in my protein and water.
I purchased a yoga-mat yesterday. This is my goal for October is to get up every morning and do 10 - 30 situps and pushups. Every morning. Roll out, get on the mat. Nude if I have to, and do crunches and pushups until I can't anymore.
My other goal this month is to get to bed before midnight. There is no way that I'll be able to get out of bed to do said pushups if I am not getting at least 7 - 8 hour of sleep. So... the TV is going to have to be given a break.
Okay. Thats it! 11 months in, October 15th will be one year since my surgery and all those amazing changes... but I'll wait until next month to talk about those! :)