1. I might have reached my surgical "easy" plateau of 63lbs lost.
2. I am not happy with being 238lbs.
3. I can still use my surgery to help me be successful.
4. I will also have to work, and not just rely on my internal modifications to do all the work.
5. I should find some counseling/mental assistance.
6. I absolutely must start some sort of exercise.
7. I need to get more routine back into my eating life.
8. I need to hydrate WAY more.
I had some good long thinking on my weight loss. I went to An Taylor this weekend with a girlfriend and I fit very nicely into all XL tops. I am still too scared to try on pants. The fact that every top that I tried on fit and I got to pick the ones that looked nice is still strange and alien, but I like it. I want more. I want to be able to feel this way in all shops all the time.
So, as much as losing those 63lbs has changed my life, I still want to be slimmer. SO. WORK has to happen. I need to learn more about how to lose weight, with my assisting small stomach.
I spent this weekend working in our garage apartment getting it ready to rent out. We have completed the lions share of the tasks that need doing, we are down to the small things (that we can do) and the large things (that we need contractors to do).
Painting and taping and bending over all weekend has left me sore and tired again. Also my fingers are covered in paint and I found some in my hair this morning while straightening it! HA!
Weigh in was on the downward trend again, but I was great at hydrating and my goal for this week is to stay on that. Water Water Water. Of which I am about to go and get on it!
I'm feeling more positive this Monday. I think that is a combination of processing information and renewed desire.