2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Sunday, February 3, 2013

OPERATION HYDRATION

I have been running around like a mad woman these last few days, working on the house, cleaning, but also enjoying myself so I can't complain too hard.

I also had my first real volunteer session at the Dress for Success on Friday morning. Which was great. I can't wait to go back and get my hands into the organization and helping out.

However with all the in and around and out and about over the last 4 days... I've REALLY neglected my water.  Badly.  So today is OPERATION HYDRATION.

Water is on all floor, on all stopping points and its my job today to get it in me.

We are bricking in a back patio today, so for the last few days I've been to the hardware stores, getting 100 large paving bricks, packing them too and from the store to car, car to garage and garage to back yard today.

We have another friend here to help so that's been great, he and the Husbeast are getting a few more bricks and bits that we need.  You know that there is never any project that has 100% of what you need no matter how good you plan, so I'm getting a break.

And by break I mean, I unloaded the dishwasher, put the laundry in, and am updating my blog.  HA!  A woman's work is never done.

Weigh in this morning is: 253.6

Pic of the dawg on the new bricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment