2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Tuesday, February 19, 2013

down!

Finally some movement on the scale today. 

Weight in – 251.4

I'm heading out of the 250's. I can't wait to see that 249 on the scale.  Soon Tamzin Soon!!!!  I actually got super confused while looking at it, thinking that I’d put ON weight, not lost. Ahh mornings, so much to do, so little brain power.

So my February goal to get on my bike in the mornings is a complete fail. I haven’t done a single session.

However, I’ve been doing my 2x a week weights. So to remedy that, I signed up for and paid for 10 yoga sessions at a studio near my house.  I have "yoga for beginners" on Wednesday nights and a couple of Sunday mornings. It will do two things, 1. get me moving, and 2. get me out of the house while its getting shown.  Excellent all around.

However, with all the cleaning I’ve been doing – it has been a solid work out. My back and legs are killing me today and my hands are really sore and tired from scrubbing stuff all weekend.  

Tonight is weights, not too sure how great I will do, but at least I’ll get it done. Then home to catch up on watching The Walking Dead and have a hot chai latte protein drink for dinner.

Also – a quick note of thank you all for your comments on here for the last week – I’ve not had a chance to respond to them all, but they are still appreciated!  J

2 comments:

  1. I remember breaking that 250 mark! It was huge! And such an accomplishment! Great job on your loss!! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'm super excited to see that milestone fall away. 250 is one of those numbers that has a magic!

    ReplyDelete