2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Wednesday, April 16, 2014

NSV!!!


Bah. Focusing on the negative lately and I want to post about the awesome yesterday.

I ordered three dresses from Ol' Navy, because online you can get them in Tall, which means that I can wear them to the office (i.e. length is appropriate!). That extra 1.5 inches makes a difference!!

I got three, all XL Tall (and they were on sale!!!  $12 each!!!).

I pulled them out and looking at them - I just still get that feeling - that I am going to have to SQUEEEEZE into these and its going to be uncomfortable and yuck.

I pulled the first one over my head and it basically dropped onto me perfectly. Happened with all three.  One was even ... LOOSE!

:)

I danced around the living room in my new dresses and reveled in the good feeling.

Happy day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that's fun! I always love when I try on something at the department store and it exceeds my imagination for great fit! I'm glad that happened to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!!!!!!!!! That is an awesome feeling!

    And do we at least get pics?

    ReplyDelete