2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Wednesday, April 9, 2014

*grump*

***Whining Ahead***

Eggs & bacon for breakfast. I wanted something warm, fatty and protein rich today.  Needed to change up something to kick start this day off right.

I'm going to kick this water thing in the arse today. Water is going to be had. My goal today is to pee at least 6x before I'm done in the office today.

I'm in a bad spot - just part of the grind of life.  Job it annoying,  Not sleeping well enough.  Put all my winter clothes away... and they were all comfortable.   All the summer clothes I  have bought are tight, and I could stand to lose another 5lbs before they will look good.  I'm still on the edge of sick.  Sweaty again last night.  Sneezing, snuffly.  Arg.

I KNOW that I did that to myself... but its not making today's 15 outfit change-fest anymore better.   Wearing the last of the winter tops, summer bottoms and its 40 out there.. and going to be 80 by this afternoon.

I know its going to be a few days before this funk is worn off. 

I hate this weather.
I hate water.
I hate pants.
I hate people.
I hate ALL THE THINGS.

I do love coffee still.

No comments:

Post a Comment