2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Thursday, April 10, 2014

Mental Break!

I ended up taking yesterday afternoon OFF.   what a glorious afternoon.

Did some shopping, got a few groceries, and then sat in silence with the dog doing some sewing in the sunshine.   

Feeling much more positive.

Ate like sh*t yesterday.  Cake at lunch, dessert after dinner, but managed to stay under calories and get in more water.

I'm looking forward to the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tamzin, Well, sunshine is the best antidote for feeling glum. I hope you enjoy the weekend too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to hear that your blue mood has buggered off :) A bit of sun and a relax will cure many ills won't it!

    ReplyDelete