2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Thursday, April 17, 2014

Me vs Me

This week has also taken a turn for the shitty eating. I just could not stop today. Arg. 

Want
Need

Why are these so hard for me.

I don't think I've felt hungry once this week.

Must.Adjust.Attitude. 

2 comments:

  1. I personally think--time to build solid habits so that when good attitude leaves you on the worst days, that the habits kick in and do the job when you don't feel like it. I personally rely on my habits much more than good attitude. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual Marion... You speak the TRUTH! I still have bad habits. They crop up and bite me in the ass for sure.

    ReplyDelete