2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Monday, June 24, 2013

Protein & Water

This weekend I focused on getting in my clean proteins.  Did I eat some things that should be off the menu. Yes. However, I focused on a few things and it made a bit of a difference:
  1. proteins
  2. not eating until I felt full. Stopping before
  3. feeling hungry
  4. drinking my water
I am still struggling with water. I think that I always have. I am not a sipper, I don't see it and think of it. I have always drank when I'm thirsty.  So this is a hard one. But, I'm getting there.

In fact, I'm cutting this post short and heading into the office kitchen to get my water bottle full up.  Today I'm going to get in my water.  That is the goal for Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment