2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Thursday, June 6, 2013

Fixing it

omg...  traveling and eating in cheese country all weekend did NOT do me any favors. 

I have a cheese/salt bloat on. Dehydrated from flying and driving myself around. Sleep deprived from staying up late socializing, and sleeping in strange beds for 4 days.

Water was a distant memory yesterday and I realizing on the way home, I had consumed maybe 8oz that day.

I'm all clogged up, over tired and under watered. 

Weight has been up, up and up.  I know why.

Time to get back on this pony.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing to me how we start understanding our bodies after WLS. I never made the connection between proper hydration and proper bathroom habits before. I also am amazed at how I can now tell, when I'm hungry, if I need protein, carbs, etc.

    ReplyDelete