2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Thursday, April 11, 2013

Up, Up and away

blarg,

I know its impossible for me to gain 2+ lbs in 2 days, but that still sucks on the scale.

I had a hard weights workout on Tuesday and I still had trouble getting up off the toilette this morning because my legs are so sore.

I've also been drastically behind on my water... which means no activity in the #2 department, which means.... weight goes up.

Gawds. Time to get my ducks in order again.  Water has been drunk, I'm going to get on the bike tonight... help flush some of this out of me.

Photos of food today was going to happen, but I just ate yogurt without a pic, so it will be another empty countainer shot.  WTH brain...?  get into gear.

4 comments:

  1. I have had to take a softener to help things get moving again. Hope you things start moving for you- in the bathroom and on the scale in a negative way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how important the water is! When I slack on the water it has a major affect to! Comon' get it together!! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benefiber (the orange flavor isn't too bad) mixed in water used to help me when I was early out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies!!!! Water and fiber have been working their magic. Still puffy, but I think today's workout is helping flush it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete