2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Another stuck moment

Last night I had another "big bite" stuck issue with a green pepper.  Another not easily digestible bit of food (like the recent apple incident).

This morning I am suffering.  Sore tummy,crampy and unhappy.  Its likely inflamed from the retching and the stuckness last night.  I'm going to stick to soft foods and liquids for today at least, maybe a couple of days.... since I couldn't even manage my morning coffee here at the office.

That will make it a lot easier to not eat poorly over the holiday. Burgers Galore on the 4th!

Also today - I have an appointment to see the Dr. about my x-rays.  I'm excited and nervous to see if I have hip-degeneration.   

Sadly, this is a super busy week so I won't be getting off early today, and I do have to come in and work on Friday. I should come in and work tomorrow, but I'm not going to.  I'll trade it out for the weekend and come in one day to catch up before my week off.

STAYCATION!  July 8 - 12th.   YAY!

Right, I must be feeling chatty - 2 posts in one more. 

Also...


239.8lbs! 

1 comment:

  1. getting stuck happens- and to me it seems like its more lately- I think the heat is making my band feel tighter and I actually had some fluid removed last visit so that I can try to get in better solid protein- I guess its a good thing I did that otherwise I would be sipping on protein shakes and I am not a fan.
    Congrats on the 230's- and yes I agree- I love the .8 - it counts! ever little bit does!
    You are doing great! just remember its not a race and as long as the scale is still moving (down preferably) then your doing good.

    ReplyDelete