2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Friday, May 2, 2014

...then a miracle occurs...

Down 2.4lbs this morning...

How...Why....

One reason: Hydration.

Honestly...when will I learn?   :)


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cartoon! Congrats on going down. I still hate drinking my water. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been struggling for a number of weeks now and my weight is up 5 kilos!!!! I'm finding the colder weather (going into our winter here) is not helping - don't want to eat my cold healthy salads and drinking lots of water. I need to get back into it though because I'm scared of the rapid gain!!!

    ReplyDelete