2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend Warrior

Welp, I put in another hard weekend of working in the new house. Painted three rooms, 2 hallways, caulked where things needed caulking, removed a goodly portion of wallpaper, and climbed up and down the step ladder oh... a billionty times.

Everything on my body hurts, right down to my fingers and hands from gripping, pressing, pulling and pushing.

I drank water better. I ate 80% okay and 20% sh*t.

I've not really been tracking, so I can't be 100% sure anymore... which is why the numbers on the side there are Horrible. Back into the 243's!  REALLY !!!  Argggggg.

So - today I'll be taking pics of the food I eat.  I need to get back on track with that... clearly.  Also, my period is about to start and I'm cranky, bloated, sore, and ... well.. cranky. 

Fiscal budgets are closing this week at the office, so I'm backed the hell up with work to get done and will spend the next week in a stat of semi-crisis until that is done. Friday afternoon.

Anyway, that's all on this end.  Life is kicking me around and I need to start kicking back.  I guess that starts with getting on the interwebs and getting back to work!!!  I'll post the days food pics tonight.

Happy Monday!


1 comment:

  1. House renos will take a lot out of you but at least it's a good full body workout :) Just keep working at those goals! You've got this!

    ReplyDelete